The fertility journey is different for every woman but there are some key things that remain important for everyone.
Ensuring that your body is in optimal health and ready to conceive is vital for every body. In an an initial preconception appointment we will discuss the significance of diet and nutrition as well as how supplements can be helpful during this time.
Herbal medicine may also be recommended in order to prepare the body for conception as well as to support menstural irregularities and conditions that may get in the way of a conception.
How Georgia and her practice of Naturopathic care can support you in the 100 days before conception
Ensuring vitamin and mineral profile is optimal
– Especially important after long term pill use
– Supporting preconception diet – focussing on foods that create optimal fertility.
– Individualised plans based on the needs of each woman. PCOS, pill depletion etc.
Supporting and balancing hormones
– Aiming to support regular cycles
– Using herbal medicine to support regularity and healthy cycles
– Diet with focus on blood sugar support
– Learning to keep track of cycles
– Understanding signs of fertility
Managing stress and anxiety around conception and pregnancy
– Herbal medicine and mineral supplements to support nervous system
– Lifestyle practises
Getting the body ready for ART. Helping to support modern medicine.