Wendy Fedele – Dietitian
As an accredited Practicing Dietitian, and a mum herself, Wendy loves working with women during the perinatal period to optimise their diet and provide their babies with the best possible start to life. With a Master’s degree in Dietetics and clinical hospital experience, she has the skills and expertise to translate the evidence into individualised nutrition advice to help women, and their babies thrive.
When she’s not helping women on their fertility and pregnancy journey, she also works at St Vincent’s Hospital, providing medical nutrition therapy across a range of subspecialty units to help people improve their health through nutrition.
Conditions Wendy treats:
- Fertility nutrition (natural and assisted/IVF)
- Pregnancy nutrition
- Hormonal conditions
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- PMS/ PMDD
- Weight management
- Diabetes/Gestational Diabetes/ Pre-diabetes/Impaired glucose tolerance
- Food intolerances/ major eliminations/nutrient deficiencies
- Vegan and vegetarian diet planning: optimised nutrition for fertility and a healthy pregnancy
- Nutrition for menopause
- Nutrition to support mental health
Listen to Wendy on the Knocked Up Podcast