This episode was recorded on Monday 27th September. All information contained is relevant up until that date.
To discuss the latest information regarding the Covid-19 vaccines we welcome back Dr Preeya Alexander.
- the vaccine technology is so new, how do we know its safe
- What is the difference between DNA and mRNA, and can the mRNA change my DNA
- Why is it exciting when science and the medical advice changing something we should get excited about?
- Why are pregnant women more at risk from infection?
- Who has approved the use of the covid vaccine on pregnant women
- Why are pregnant women and children excluded from clinical trials?
- Can the vaccine cause miscarriage? And where did this myth start?
- Are we seeing an impact on fertility treatment in people who have been vaccinated?
Dr Preeya’s recommended sources for information:
- Your GP
- MVEC – Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre
- NCIRS – National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance