Today’s episode of Knocked Up on ovulation is out now!
We answer your questions about ovulation including:
- What is ovulation?
- How do you know if you’re ovulating?
- What is the most common sign of ovulation and the most reliable way to track
- Are the ovulation kits worth the $$ if you don’t have any signs, ie pain, discharge
- How do you know when to try?
- How often should you have sex to conceive when ovulating
- I don’t get period cramps but I do cramp when I’m ovulating, why?
- Recently diagnosed with PCOS. What can I do to track ovulation so I know its actually happening or not?
- Can we ovulate on day 10 one month, then day 14 the next?
- Ovulation after birth, how do you know if you don’t have your period yet?
- How soon after a chemical pregnancy should I expect to ovulate?